817 South Court Street
Montgomery, Alabama 36104
The mission of the Middle District of Alabama Federal Defenders Program, Inc. is to provide high quality, client-centered representation to indigent defendants.
In achieving this mission, this program works:
- To provide the highest quality legal representation;
- To assure every client of the total commitment of the organization to the importance of the client's well-being and of the client's legal matters;
- To advance the effectiveness of the legal system through excellence in legal scholarship and through ongoing education and training of the criminal defense bar and the community;
- To foster and promote the high standards and ideals engendered by the Bill of Rights and the Criminal Justice Act; and
- To ensure that the courts administer justice to all persons on a fair and equal basis.